Terms & Conditions
It is our mission to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with our service and products. If you have any questions, please submit a question online or contact us directly.
- Delivery time is a combination of processing time and shipping time.
- Processing time relates to the time it takes to manufacture and package your ready-made panels as specified in your online order. An average of 7 business days.
- Shipping time is the length of time it takes for a courier to delivery the package directly to you, anywhere within Southern Ontario. An average of 1 to 2 business days.
- National Drapery drapes are non-refundable due to the customized nature of the product. But we stand behind our product 100% and will replace products received that have any fabric or manufacturing flaws, no questions asked, and at no expense to you.
- We will arrange to pick up the drapery by issuing a courier pick-up tag to the shipping address on file. Simply have the item(s) ready and properly packaged for return.
- A replacement will be shipped to you as soon as possible, via courier at no charge to you.
- Please contact us to notify us of your return for replacement. Please include a copy of your invoice with the return.
- National Drapery uses the Stripe online payment processing service. Stripe has a secure server for transaction processing.
- On submission of your online order, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the invoice including merchandise and applicable taxes.
- Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an order confirmation. This notice will indicate an estimated ship date. Approximately 7 business days.
- Orders will be shipped complete.
Errors or Omissions
If your order has been shipped or invoiced incorrectly, please contact us immediately to notify us of the error. We will handle the issue in a timely and responsive manner.